By Rocaya Sumndad Otical
The Mindanao State University (MSU) System has announced the opening of the Search for the MSU – Iligan Institute of Technology (IIT) Campus Chancellor.
MSU System President Habib W. Macaayong said this is pursuant to the University Board of Regents (BOR) Resolution No. 148, S. 2021 which formally and publicly announces that the Search is now for the MSU – IIT Campus Chancellor.
The Minimum Qualifications of applicants for the position are:
- Filipino Citizen;
- Must be at least 35 years old but not more than 60 years old (60 years and 1 day is disqualified) at the time of application;
- Holder of a Doctorate Degree from a reputable CHED-recognized higher education institution;
- With proven track record as an Administrator, whether public or private, for at least 5 years; and
- No conviction of administrative or criminal offense involving moral turpitude;
In addition, applicants need to submit the following Documentary Requirements:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
J. PROSPERO E. DE VERA III, DPA
MSU Board of Regents and
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- An outline of their plans and visions (Concept Paper);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Proof of credentials;
- A clearance from the Office of the Ombudsman, National Bureau of Investigation, and the Civil Service Commission;
- PSA – authenticated Birth Certificate;
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from any DOH accredited health institutions but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed; and
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
An applicant who does not meet any one of the above-mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidence for these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search Process.
Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original, six (6) certified photocopies, and the softcopy of the aforementioned documents on or before November 10, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time) to:
ATTY. SHIDIK T. ABANTAS
Secretary, Search Committee for the Chancellorship
Office of the University and Board of Regents Secretary
2nd Floor Sen. Domocao Alonto Sr. Hall, Mindanao State University,
Marawi City 9700
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org